The start in 2001 was humble and our only guiding posts were that of transparency, commitment and service. Now, having traversed a decade and a half and completed 30 projects, our strict adherence to quality, transparency and continual customer service is what has brought us this far and still we remain humble.
Exceeding customer expectations borders on customer delight and is one that has ensured such a high degree of customer loyalty.
It is with immense pride that Vishraam announced its Palais Grande project in 2013, which is Thrissurs first green certified building. While we all vie for a share of our depleting natural resources, Vishraam has taken the additional step to ensure that we give back to mother nature in terms of replenishing water table through rain water harvesting, optimal use of air and light resources and usage of energy efficient porotherm bricks thereby reducing emission and heat.
We care for tomorrow and the future generations, and as we embark on the next leg of our journey, our guidepost will continue to be transparency, commitment, quality and social responsibility.
We are also having Bureau Veritas Certification for the following
- ISO9001 : 2008 for Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2004 for Environment Management System
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 for Occupational Health and Safety management System.
- We are also a member of Indian Green Building Council.
- Nirman Rathna Award in the year 2012
- Best Entrepreneur Award in the year 2014