All you want to know about CREDAI
CREDAI or the Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India is an organisation revolutionising the real estate sector of India! Established in 1999 CREDAI has been pursuing the cause of housing and habitat providers. Since inception, CREDAI has grown its membership base and today has more than 20,000 members today spread across 21 states in India and 220 City chapters.
Here’s an insight on all you want to know about CREDAI from Vishraam Builders, eminent builders in Thrissur with several residential projects of flats in Thrissur to their credit.
CREDAI is today the preferred platform for National discourse on Housing and Habitat and also is a knowledge sharing platform about the latest industry data, technology advancements and industry benchmarks for its members. The annual events of CREDAI are the CREDAI Conclave and CREDAI National Convention which are held over two days each. They showcase latest technological, managerial and financial innovations in the real estate sector to an elite audience of more than 1000 developers, policy influencers & media persons.
The organisation CREDAI is all about making a conscious effort to bring on mission transparency and to protect the interest of buyers. It has established a Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum to pursue this issue in October 2012, and any aggrieved buyer can register a complaint against a CREDAI member developer. With this in place CREDAI seeks to resolve consumer complaints with speed and efficiency. Not only that, CREDAI seeks to promote bestselling practice amongst the developer fraternity. The forum has so far taken the initiative to successfully resolve complaints registered with a success rate of 90% customer satisfaction.
- CREDAI launched the CSR FOUNDATION to bring about a synchronisation to its CSR initiatives.
- CREDAI spends a large amount of social and charitable efforts in building Schools, Hospitals, Skill Development, Education, Places of Worship, Old Age Homes, Care Centers, Child Centers, Roads and Gardens.
- The CREDAI CSR Foundation has launched CSR awards to recognize the development initiatives of its members. Many scholarships were awarded to deserving students, to help pursue their dream career in Real Estate.
- For Skill Development, CREDAI has been conducting regular On-site Training Programs for construction workers at construction sites through its member developers spread across 23 states and 205 city chapters. CREDAI has trained more than 1 lakh construction workers so far.
- CREDAI has also instigated the Clean City Mission for eliminating solid waste and promoting green practices covering 1,00,000 apartments.
- CREDAI has adopted Mercy Kuttan Athletic Academy to encourage sports and train talented young women athletes of International caliber.
- Youth Wing of CREDAI nurtures the next generation of CREDAI leadership. They are encouraged to participate in CSR activities of CREDAI to further this goal.
- Women professionals and entrepreneurs in the real estate sector have full support from the CREDAI women’s wing.
- The Preferred Partnership Program by CREDAI helps industries associated with real estate to enlarge their presence and visibility.
CREDAI has backbone of the Real Estate Industry. It has etched the vital importance of real estate to the GDP of India on the minds of the government, policy makers and the general public and has become the Vishraam Builders the most eco friendly builders in Thrissur is a member of CREDAI and have built many residential projects of apartments in Thrissur. Leveraging on its 19 years of building excellence, Vishraam Builders is excelling continually by innovating, improving quality, reliability and service.